Pendleton Popcorn Factory Caramel
Taste test: This caramel corn was different from the typical caramel corn in several ways.
First, there was an impressive shell, smooth, solid and not sticky. Upon biting in, however, some of the pieces were quite chewy, and the caramel stuck right to my teeth in huge clumps. The caramel flavor was also not typical caramel corn caramel. It was sweet and not bad, but just not all that caramel-like. So it was kind of like sugar-coated popcorn with a fake caramel flavoring, rather than actual caramel. Not gross or anything, but this flavor was nothing special.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good caramel smell.
From the package: “Let 'er pop!” ... “Customer Favorite”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Pendleton Popcorn Factory
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published May 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road