Pendleton Popcorn Factory Chocolate Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn had a generous sugary topping that really didn't taste a whole lot like chocolate.
At first, I thought it might be another flavor entirely as I struggled to identify the flavor and thought it seemed kind of loosely like cinnamon or maybe a little like root beer. As I ate more, a slight chocolate taste did come through, but I shouldn't have had to work that hard just to determine that it's actually chocolate. The taste wasn't bad, but if you're looking for chocolate popcorn, look elsewhere.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not really chocolatey.
From the package: “Let 'er Pop!” ... “Ingredients: Popcorn, sugar, corn oil, dextrose, artificial flavor, soy lecithin, baking soda, malic acid or citric acid, Blue #1, Yellow #5, Red #3, Red #40. Produced in a plant which uses peanuts, pecans, cashews, almonds.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Pendleton Popcorn Factory
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published May 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road