Pendleton Popcorn Factory Chocolate Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn had a generous sugary topping that really didn't taste a whole lot like chocolate.
At first, I thought it might be another flavor entirely as I struggled to identify the flavor and thought it seemed kind of loosely like cinnamon or maybe a little like root beer. As I ate more, a slight chocolate taste did come through, but I shouldn't have had to work that hard just to determine that it's actually chocolate. The taste wasn't bad, but if you're looking for chocolate popcorn, look elsewhere.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not really chocolatey.
From the package: “Let 'er Pop!” ... “Ingredients: Popcorn, sugar, corn oil, dextrose, artificial flavor, soy lecithin, baking soda, malic acid or citric acid, Blue #1, Yellow #5, Red #3, Red #40. Produced in a plant which uses peanuts, pecans, cashews, almonds.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Pendleton Popcorn Factory
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road