Palo Popcorn Premium Cheddar Cheese
Taste test: This popcorn had a generous coating of bright orange cheese, and it was quite tasty, as the cheese was excellent.
The kernels were mostly on the large side and had a moist, cool feel to them, but the moistness must have come from the cheese, because the kernels didn't seem mushy on the inside. Our tasters liked these a lot, but Palo's white cheddar popcorn was even better.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice cheddar smell.
From the package: “Simply the best you've ever tasted!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Palo Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published September 2009.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road