Palo Popcorn Jalapeno Cheddar Cheese
Taste test: This popcorn had lots of orange seasoning on it, and most of the kernels were fairly large.
The kernels had a moist feel but weren't mushy, and the mix of really good cheese (and lots of it) with tasty, spicy jalapeno was just great. Our tasters went through it by the handful. The flavor powder did a great job adhering to the fingertips, so despite my efforts to keep clean, I ended up with orange all over my fingers.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice spicy cheese smell.
From the package: “Simply the Best You've Ever Tasted!” ... “Our success has been, and always will be, based upon: Quality, Value and Integrity. — Hank Schuette's Palo Popcorn Company”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Palo Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Popcorn (570 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Jalapeno Snacks (246 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2009
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published September 2009.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road