Palo Popcorn White Cheddar Maple Bacon
Taste test: This popcorn promised quite an explosion of flavors, but it looked pretty much like ordinary popcorn or white cheddar popcorn, with an off-white color and almost nothing in the way of colorful seasoning. (There were some very, very sparse, tiny spots of color if I looked very carefully, but we're talking less than one tiny speck per kernel.)
I crunched in to find a nice savory taste, mostly a mix of white cheddar and smoky bacon. Maple wasn't even close to being a dominant flavor here, and most of the time I couldn't notice it at all, but there was an occasion hint of it here and there. But maple or no maple, this was some very tasty popcorn.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Definitely can smell the bacon, a very nice smoky smell, with maybe hints of the other things but really not much in the way of maple.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Palo Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Popcorn (569 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (141 snacks)
- Maple Snacks (34 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published May 2020.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road