Palo Popcorn White Cheddar Maple Bacon
Taste test: This popcorn promised quite an explosion of flavors, but it looked pretty much like ordinary popcorn or white cheddar popcorn, with an off-white color and almost nothing in the way of colorful seasoning. (There were some very, very sparse, tiny spots of color if I looked very carefully, but we're talking less than one tiny speck per kernel.)
I crunched in to find a nice savory taste, mostly a mix of white cheddar and smoky bacon. Maple wasn't even close to being a dominant flavor here, and most of the time I couldn't notice it at all, but there was an occasion hint of it here and there. But maple or no maple, this was some very tasty popcorn.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Definitely can smell the bacon, a very nice smoky smell, with maybe hints of the other things but really not much in the way of maple.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Palo Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Popcorn (565 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (420 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (138 snacks)
- Maple Snacks (33 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
- Utz Pourables Mini Cheddar Cheese Balls
- 7-Select Creamy Caramel Peanut Butter Cups
- Today Donut
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road