Palo Popcorn White Cheddar Maple Bacon
Taste test: This popcorn promised quite an explosion of flavors, but it looked pretty much like ordinary popcorn or white cheddar popcorn, with an off-white color and almost nothing in the way of colorful seasoning. (There were some very, very sparse, tiny spots of color if I looked very carefully, but we're talking less than one tiny speck per kernel.)
I crunched in to find a nice savory taste, mostly a mix of white cheddar and smoky bacon. Maple wasn't even close to being a dominant flavor here, and most of the time I couldn't notice it at all, but there was an occasion hint of it here and there. But maple or no maple, this was some very tasty popcorn.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Definitely can smell the bacon, a very nice smoky smell, with maybe hints of the other things but really not much in the way of maple.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Palo Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Popcorn (562 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (415 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (137 snacks)
- Maple Snacks (33 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road