Palo Popcorn White Cheddar
Taste test: This white cheddar-coated popcorn was quite good, with a good texture and an extremely tasty cheddar flavor.
The kernels were moist but not mushy, and just loaded with great cheddar, so it was hard to stop eating them. Even with all that cheddar, the level of white residue on the fingertips was fairly low. One of our tasters said that the kernels had a chilled feeling when she ate them (though we didn't store the bag in the fridge or anything). Definitely one of the best white cheddar popcorns we've tried.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good cheddar smell.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Palo Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published June 2010.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road