Palo Popcorn Ranch & White Cheddar Cheese
Taste test: This popcorn had an off-white color, without much of the colorful seasoning that you would typically see in ranch flavor, but we did see a few bits of it hidden in the crevices here and there.
We crunched in to find a moist, chewy feel with a lot of white cheddar and a low level of very mild ranch seasoning. The taste was good, particularly the cheese, with nothing objectionable about this combination, but it didn't jump out as an outstanding flavor. Perhaps more intensity of ranch would have helped this one.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice cheddar smell, couldn't really smell the ranch on its own, but it did seem to add a nice zing to the cheddar.
From the package: “Popped in Pure Coconut Oil”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Palo Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road