Palo Popcorn Ranch & White Cheddar Cheese
Taste test: This popcorn had an off-white color, without much of the colorful seasoning that you would typically see in ranch flavor, but we did see a few bits of it hidden in the crevices here and there.
We crunched in to find a moist, chewy feel with a lot of white cheddar and a low level of very mild ranch seasoning. The taste was good, particularly the cheese, with nothing objectionable about this combination, but it didn't jump out as an outstanding flavor. Perhaps more intensity of ranch would have helped this one.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice cheddar smell, couldn't really smell the ranch on its own, but it did seem to add a nice zing to the cheddar.
From the package: “Popped in Pure Coconut Oil”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Palo Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Chili + Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road