Palo Popcorn Hot Cheddar
Taste test: This popcorn had a fairly even covering of light orange seasoning, a bit darker in the crevices, for an appearance much like other cheddar popcorns. I had to look very closely to notice some extremely sparse darker bits.
I bit in to find a soft feel, less crunchy than some other popcorns, with a strong cheddar taste to start, transitioning into some very flavorful heat soon after that. It wasn't super hot, just moderately so, but it really helped bring out the flavor. The cheese was intense; at times it seemed like I was eating a block of cheese. Very tasty!
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great strong tangy cheddar smell, but not actually hot.
From the package: “Made with Hot Charlie's Hot Sauce Dust The Best Heat in Town” ... “Real Cheddar Cheese”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Palo Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road