Palo Popcorn Bacon-Jalapeño Cheddar Cheese
The kernels looked much like the bacon-jalapeno version, with a bright orange color, but there was a very sparse addition of some green bits. We crunched in to find lots of cheese, some smoky flavor that kind of resembled bacon and a moderate heat that hit mostly in the aftertaste. There was maybe a little too much going on flavorwise here, but still, extremely cheesy and pretty good.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, kind of bacon-like smoky cheddar smoky, but not really any heat.
From the package: “Made with pure coconut oil” ... “Something special from Wisconsin™” ... “We at Palo Foods hope that you enjoy the taste of our natural cheese drenched popcorn. Our whole family is passionate about food. We even have a chef in the family and own a restaurant.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Palo Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1022 snacks)
- Popcorn (563 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (418 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (240 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (138 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road