Taste test: This popcorn had an off-white color, with a very slight shine from the butterscotch glaze. The kernels came in various shapes and were generally about middling in size.
I crunched in to find a light crunch from the coating and a soft, crisp feel from the interior. The butterscotch taste was on the light side, as it was not intensely sweet, with a flavor that was much more mild than eating a butterscotch hard candy. The sweet flavor went well with the flavor of the popcorn, and I ended up eating way more kernels than I had planed. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet butterscotch smell.
From the package: “Butterscotch Flavored Corn Snack” ... “Acceptable for use by those who consume Kitniyot on Passover” ... “Warning: Not suitable for children under age 5.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Osem USA, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road