Taste test: This popcorn had an off-white color, with a very slight shine from the butterscotch glaze. The kernels came in various shapes and were generally about middling in size.
I crunched in to find a light crunch from the coating and a soft, crisp feel from the interior. The butterscotch taste was on the light side, as it was not intensely sweet, with a flavor that was much more mild than eating a butterscotch hard candy. The sweet flavor went well with the flavor of the popcorn, and I ended up eating way more kernels than I had planed. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet butterscotch smell.
From the package: “Butterscotch Flavored Corn Snack” ... “Acceptable for use by those who consume Kitniyot on Passover” ... “Warning: Not suitable for children under age 5.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Osem USA, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road