Oogie's Gourmet Popcorn White Cheddar
Taste test: This white cheddar popcorn had a very light coating of white cheddar powder.
At first, I could barely taste any cheese at all, but as I ate more kernels, the cheese increased in intensity and tasted pretty good. Still not a ton of cheese, but it was a good sharp cheese taste. The popcorn was somewhat crisp, as in more crisp than the other Oogie's varieties that we tried, but still less crisp than a good crisp popcorn. Probably about average as white cheddar popcorns go.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: At first it smelled just like popcorn, then maybe a bit chemically, not really cheddary.
From the package: “No Trans Fat • No Cholesterol • Contains No Sugar” ... “Heart Healthy!” ... “We at Oogie's are popcorn lovers. Even the word popcorn can put a smile on anyone's face. But we believe that popcorn should not have to hide behind sugars and artificial colors to give it taste. So we decided to put the natural pop back into the corn.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Oogie's Snacks LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
- Walkers Bugles Southern Style BBQ
- Lemarié Pâtissier Mini Pancakes
- Hwa Yuan Potato Chips Himalayan Pink Salt
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road