Oogie's Gourmet Popcorn Romano & Pesto
Taste test: This popcorn texture was crisper than the other Oogie's that we tried, and that worked well with the pesto flavor, which our tasters liked a lot, as many people returned for second and third handfuls.
Our tasters ate their way through the whole bag, which was filled nearly to the top. When they got to the bottom, you could see that a lot of pesto had settled to the bottom of the bag.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good pesto smell.
From the package: “No Trans Fat • No Cholesterol • Contains No Sugar” ... “Heart Healthy!” ... “We at Oogie's are popcorn lovers. Even the word popcorn can put a smile on anyone's face. But we believe that popcorn should not have to hide behind sugars and artificial colors to give it taste. So we decided to put the natural pop back into the corn.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Oogie's Snacks LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road