Oogie's Gourmet Popcorn Asiago & Cracked Pepper
Taste test: This popcorn was loaded with lots of cheese, and the flavor was quite good, as we liked the taste of the asiago, as it was a nice change from the usual white cheddar that so many snack companies put on their popcorn.
There was some black pepper in the taste as well, but not a whole lot, as it was greatly overshadowed by the asiago. The popcorn was not all that crisp, as many of the kernels were just a bit mushy, but otherwise our tasters liked this popcorn a lot.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice. Probably more asiago than pepper.
From the package: “No Trans Fat • No Cholesterol • Contains No Sugar” ... “Heart Healthy!” ... “We at Oogie's are popcorn lovers. Even the word popcorn can put a smile on anyone's face. But we believe that popcorn should not have to hide behind sugars and artificial colors to give it taste. So we decided to put the natural pop back into the corn.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Oogie's Snacks LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road