Oogie's Gourmet Popcorn Caprese (Mozzarella, Tomato and Basil)
Taste test: "After reading the flavor and taking a whiff of the bag, we were very optimistic about this popcorn, but when we bit in, we found the popcorn to be very chewy and not crisp.
The flavor seasoning seemed to taste good as we struggled to chew our way through the kernels, but it was hard to judge the taste, given how bad the texture of the popcorn was. Not a good bag of popcorn.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, smells sort of like a pizza. Very fresh spices.
From the package: “No Trans Fat • No Cholesterol • Contains No Sugar” ... “Heart Healthy!” ... “We at Oogie's are popcorn lovers. Even the word popcorn can put a smile on anyone's face. But we believe that popcorn should not have to hide behind sugars and artificial colors to give it taste. So we decided to put the natural pop back into the corn.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Oogie's Snacks LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road