Oogie's Gourmet Popcorn Caprese (Mozzarella, Tomato and Basil)
Taste test: "After reading the flavor and taking a whiff of the bag, we were very optimistic about this popcorn, but when we bit in, we found the popcorn to be very chewy and not crisp.
The flavor seasoning seemed to taste good as we struggled to chew our way through the kernels, but it was hard to judge the taste, given how bad the texture of the popcorn was. Not a good bag of popcorn.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, smells sort of like a pizza. Very fresh spices.
From the package: “No Trans Fat • No Cholesterol • Contains No Sugar” ... “Heart Healthy!” ... “We at Oogie's are popcorn lovers. Even the word popcorn can put a smile on anyone's face. But we believe that popcorn should not have to hide behind sugars and artificial colors to give it taste. So we decided to put the natural pop back into the corn.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Oogie's Snacks LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Popcorn (570 snacks)
- Cheese (321 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (103 snacks)
- Basil-flavored Snacks (28 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published August 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road