Oogie's Gourmet Popcorn Hatch Chili Con Queso
Taste test: This popcorn had just the slightest bit of dark orange seasoning on it, and when I crunched into my first few kernels, I was impressed by the great crispness, definitely a top notch texture.
The queso seasoning was tasty but very mild, so I liked the taste, but I really had to eat a whole bunch of kernels to get a lot of cheese taste and even a moderate amount of heat. So very good, but maybe not quite what you're looking for if you're in it for the heat.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice fresh hot cheese smell over the usual popcorn smell.
From the package: “We at Oogie's are popcorn lovers. What started as a fun experiment in our kitchen has sparked a popcorn revolution.” ... “We make each batch by hand the old fashioned way to ensure your popcorn experience will be Oogieriffic.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Oogie's Snacks LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Sweets & Snacks Expo, Chicago. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road