Old Dutch Premium White Cheddar Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn had a good crispness throughout, as none of the kernels that I tried were mushy at all. The white cheddar flavoring was good, but the cheese wasn't nearly as intense as with some other white cheddar popcorns, such as Smartfood.
This kind also left a fairly minimal amount of white cheddar on my fingertips, a sharp contrast to Smartfood, which leave a ton of cheese behind. This was still a very good bag of popcorn, but there was just not enough cheese for a real cheese lover.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong white cheddar smell. very nice.
From the package: “With real cheese flavour” ... “Popcorn You Just Can't Pop at Home!” ... “What's in a premium popcorn? At Old Dutch® the word premium stands for the care and quality that goes into making every bag of Old Dutch® Premium Popcorn. We start by carefully selecting only the highest quality tender popcorn for our premium popcorn. Then each kernel is gently air-popped to ensure that its natural taste is preserved. Finally, the popped popcorn is seasoned using a unique two-step process that delivers the consistently delicious popcorn that you have come to expect from Old Dutch®.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Popcorn (570 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (430 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2009
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published May 2009.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road