Old Dutch Premium Cheese Flavoured Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn had fairly large kernels with a bright orange coating covering parts of each kernel. The orange-tinted bag window unfortunately made the kernels look more orange than they really were, but even without the deception, there was lots of orange on these kernels.
When I crunched in, I found that the kernels had a pretty good (but not great) crispness, with an excellent corn taste and a good helping of very tasty cheese. The taste of the popcorn itself really stood out, and it went well with the cheese, which was far more intense than your typical orange cheese popcorn, though still not as strong as some of the white cheddar ones.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good fresh popcorn and cheese smell.
From the package: “Popcorn You Just Can't Pop at Home!” ... “With real cheese flavour” ... “What's in a premium popcorn? At Old Dutch® the word premium stands for the care and quality that goes into making every bag of Old Dutch® Premium Popcorn. We start by carefully selecting only the highest quality tender popcorn for our premium popcorn. Then each kernel is gently air-popped to ensure that its natural taste is preserved. Finally, the popped popcorn is seasoned using a unique two-step process that delivers the consistently delicious popcorn that you have come to expect from Old Dutch®.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road