Off the Eaten Path Kettlecorn Cranberry Granola
Taste test: This bag was filled a bit over halfway with large round kernels that had lots of golden caramel coating, plus some bits of dark red that were presumably the cranberry. There was so much caramel coating that I couldn't really tell of it was really kettle corn or just plain popcorn under the coating.
We crunched in to find a lot of brittle crunch from the caramel, with a soft feel inside the popcorn, plus a very tasty mix of caramel and cranberry. Sweet and fruity, even in the aftertaste, but not overly so, so we liked this a lot!
Shop: Buy Off the Eaten Path on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mildly fruity caramel smell, not too sweet.
From the package: “Made with real cranberries” ... “If the road less traveled calls your name, you may be interested in a trip Off the Eaten Path™. Here you'll find unexpected combinations of wholesome ingredients that make for surprisingly delicious snacks. On this journey, you'll discover real cranberries and granola perfectly paired with lightly textured, airy popcorn for a tantalizing tasty treat.” ... “Partially Produced with Genetic Engineering”
Online store: Buy Off the Eaten Path on Amazon #ad
Company: Rare Fare Foods LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Off the Eaten Path (9 snacks)
- Popcorn (563 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (429 snacks)
- Caramel Corn (125 snacks)
- Kettle Corn (85 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Stop & Shop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road