Off the Eaten Path Kettlecorn Cranberry Granola
Taste test: This bag was filled a bit over halfway with large round kernels that had lots of golden caramel coating, plus some bits of dark red that were presumably the cranberry. There was so much caramel coating that I couldn't really tell of it was really kettle corn or just plain popcorn under the coating.
We crunched in to find a lot of brittle crunch from the caramel, with a soft feel inside the popcorn, plus a very tasty mix of caramel and cranberry. Sweet and fruity, even in the aftertaste, but not overly so, so we liked this a lot!
Shop: Buy Off the Eaten Path on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mildly fruity caramel smell, not too sweet.
From the package: “Made with real cranberries” ... “If the road less traveled calls your name, you may be interested in a trip Off the Eaten Path™. Here you'll find unexpected combinations of wholesome ingredients that make for surprisingly delicious snacks. On this journey, you'll discover real cranberries and granola perfectly paired with lightly textured, airy popcorn for a tantalizing tasty treat.” ... “Partially Produced with Genetic Engineering”
Online store: Buy Off the Eaten Path on Amazon #ad
Company: Rare Fare Foods LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Off the Eaten Path (9 snacks)
- Popcorn (559 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (419 snacks)
- Caramel Corn (125 snacks)
- Kettle Corn (85 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Stop & Shop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road