Off the Eaten Path Kettlecorn Cranberry Granola
Taste test: This bag was filled a bit over halfway with large round kernels that had lots of golden caramel coating, plus some bits of dark red that were presumably the cranberry. There was so much caramel coating that I couldn't really tell of it was really kettle corn or just plain popcorn under the coating.
We crunched in to find a lot of brittle crunch from the caramel, with a soft feel inside the popcorn, plus a very tasty mix of caramel and cranberry. Sweet and fruity, even in the aftertaste, but not overly so, so we liked this a lot!
Shop: Buy Off the Eaten Path on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mildly fruity caramel smell, not too sweet.
From the package: “Made with real cranberries” ... “If the road less traveled calls your name, you may be interested in a trip Off the Eaten Path™. Here you'll find unexpected combinations of wholesome ingredients that make for surprisingly delicious snacks. On this journey, you'll discover real cranberries and granola perfectly paired with lightly textured, airy popcorn for a tantalizing tasty treat.” ... “Partially Produced with Genetic Engineering”
Online store: Buy Off the Eaten Path on Amazon #ad
Company: Rare Fare Foods LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Off the Eaten Path (9 snacks)
- Popcorn (570 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Caramel Corn (126 snacks)
- Kettle Corn (86 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road