New England's Best Caramel Popcorn
Taste test: This container was filled to the top with midsize, roundish kernels that had a thick layer of caramel, particularly in the crevices.
I crunched in to find a soft feel, with a light crunch from the coating and a light-as-air feel from the interior. The caramel tasted a bit more cooked than your typical caramel corn, but it didn't seem burnt at all. Good caramel corn.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild caramel smell.
From the package: “Allergan Warning: Dairy, Soy.” ... “Serving Size (30g) Servings Per Container: Approx. 4”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road