New England's Best Caramel Popcorn
Taste test: This container was filled to the top with midsize, roundish kernels that had a thick layer of caramel, particularly in the crevices.
I crunched in to find a soft feel, with a light crunch from the coating and a light-as-air feel from the interior. The caramel tasted a bit more cooked than your typical caramel corn, but it didn't seem burnt at all. Good caramel corn.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild caramel smell.
From the package: “Allergan Warning: Dairy, Soy.” ... “Serving Size (30g) Servings Per Container: Approx. 4”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road