Mr. Topper's Original Caramel Popcorn
Taste test: This caramel corn had a nicely colored caramel coating covering the majority of the surfaces, which were quite shiny in the thicker-coated areas and crevices.
We crunched in to find good crispness, with a soft crunch from the caramel coating and a very soft feel for the popcorn underneath. The caramel flavor was not particularly sweet or buttery as caramel corns go. The texture was nice, but nothing special here as far as the caramel corn taste.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice buttery caramel smell.
From the package: “Taste the Difference!” ... “Made in Trindad & Tobago”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Trinidad and Tobago (17 reviews)
- Popcorn (570 snacks)
- Caramel Corn (126 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published April 2014.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road