Mr. Topper's Original Caramel Popcorn
Taste test: This caramel corn had a nicely colored caramel coating covering the majority of the surfaces, which were quite shiny in the thicker-coated areas and crevices.
We crunched in to find good crispness, with a soft crunch from the caramel coating and a very soft feel for the popcorn underneath. The caramel flavor was not particularly sweet or buttery as caramel corns go. The texture was nice, but nothing special here as far as the caramel corn taste.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice buttery caramel smell.
From the package: “Taste the Difference!” ... “Made in Trindad & Tobago”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road