Mom & Popcorn Peanut Butter Covered Caramel Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn had a generous coating with the color of peanut butter, and the feel of the was definitely softer than the hard sugary shell that you typically get with caramel corn.
The taste was excellent, and the crisp kernels were loaded with great sugary peanut butter flavor. Our tasters loved it, as they kept going back to the bag for additional handfuls — or asking me to move the bag away to help them resist eating more.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like peanut butter, but sweet. Very nice.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Mom & Popcorn
Categories for this snack:
- Popcorn (570 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (348 snacks)
- Caramel Corn (126 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published February 2010.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road