Mom & Popcorn Mixed Nuts
Taste test: This combination of caramel corn and nuts had large, round kernels with a good thick coating of caramel, combined with peanuts, pecans and cashews.
The nuts were coated in caramel as well, but they were generally not attached to the popcorn kernels by the caramel (unlike many other nut and popcorn combos). The kernels had a good crunch and very nice crispness, with great caramel flavor. The nuts were tasty too. Our tasters liked these a lot.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice caramel corn smell, with some nuts too.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Mom & Popcorn
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered . Review published March 2010.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road