Mom & Popcorn Mixed Nuts
Taste test: This combination of caramel corn and nuts had large, round kernels with a good thick coating of caramel, combined with peanuts, pecans and cashews.
The nuts were coated in caramel as well, but they were generally not attached to the popcorn kernels by the caramel (unlike many other nut and popcorn combos). The kernels had a good crunch and very nice crispness, with great caramel flavor. The nuts were tasty too. Our tasters liked these a lot.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice caramel corn smell, with some nuts too.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Mom & Popcorn
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered . Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road