Mom & Popcorn Loaded Potato
Taste test: This cheesy popcorn aimed for the taste of a loaded potato, which was quite a challenge considering that we've eaten "loaded potato" flavored potato chips, yet these had lots of corn and no potato.
The taste was very nice, with a good mix of cheese and spices. When I tried to think "loaded potato" while eating some, I thought there might have been a hint of the loaded baked potato taste, but mostly there wasn't, as the cheese and spices were far stronger than any hint of potato that I tried to taste. But still, these were pretty good as spicy cheese popcorns go, very tasty.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice spicy cheese smell, but not potatoey.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Mom & Popcorn
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published March 2010.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road