Mom & Popcorn Dill Pickle
Taste test: This popcorn didn't have any seasoning visible on it, as there was definitely nothing green, and no actual dill was present. I was a bit apprehensive about the taste, as I had never tasted pickle-flavored popcorn (but had tried many kinds of pickle-flavored chips).
I crunched in to find that the popcorn had a great crispness and a very nice taste. There was maybe a subtle pickle flavor, definitely not anything like the strength or taste on any of the pickle-flavored potato chips. Others tried them and couldn't taste any pickle. And maybe they were right, as I tried again and really didn't taste pickle. But regardless of how much pickle there was, there was some sort of flavoring on this popcorn, and we all liked the taste and texture a lot.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice sort of buttery popcorn smell, but not dill-y or pickle-y at all.
From the package: “Gourmet Popcorn” ... “Est. 2006”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Mom & Popcorn
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published January 2010.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road