Mom & Popcorn Caramel Espresso
Taste test: This popcorn was noticeably darker in color than your typical caramel corn, with a nice shiny coating of caramel mixed with some coffee.
Our tasters liked it a lot, as the espresso flavor mixed well with the caramel without overwhelming it, a nice mix of tastes and a nice change from the usual caramel corn. The popcorn had a good crispness, and the sugary coating didn't stick to the fingers or leave much residue. Even some of our non-coffee drinkers enjoyed this one.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good caramel corn smell.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Mom & Popcorn
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published January 2010.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road