Mom & Popcorn Caramel Espresso
Taste test: This popcorn was noticeably darker in color than your typical caramel corn, with a nice shiny coating of caramel mixed with some coffee.
Our tasters liked it a lot, as the espresso flavor mixed well with the caramel without overwhelming it, a nice mix of tastes and a nice change from the usual caramel corn. The popcorn had a good crispness, and the sugary coating didn't stick to the fingers or leave much residue. Even some of our non-coffee drinkers enjoyed this one.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good caramel corn smell.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Mom & Popcorn
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road