Mom & Popcorn Caramel Espresso
Taste test: This popcorn was noticeably darker in color than your typical caramel corn, with a nice shiny coating of caramel mixed with some coffee.
Our tasters liked it a lot, as the espresso flavor mixed well with the caramel without overwhelming it, a nice mix of tastes and a nice change from the usual caramel corn. The popcorn had a good crispness, and the sugary coating didn't stick to the fingers or leave much residue. Even some of our non-coffee drinkers enjoyed this one.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good caramel corn smell.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Mom & Popcorn
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road