Mantequilla Salado Cinepop
Taste test: This popcorn had a good crispness and lots of butter flavoring.
The kernels had a mix of white and yellow coloration. The white ones seemed to have barely any butter on them, and the yellow ones were loaded with butter. The crispness was pretty good, and the taste was good as well, with a lot of butter mixed in with the usual popcorn flavor. A pretty good bagged popcorn.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice buttery smell. Wow.
From the package: “De Puerto Rico” ... “Ingredients: Corn, Canola Oil, Artificial Flavor, Artifical Color, Sugar, Salt, May contain yellow #5 and #6.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road