Mantequilla Salado Cinepop
Taste test: This popcorn had a good crispness and lots of butter flavoring.
The kernels had a mix of white and yellow coloration. The white ones seemed to have barely any butter on them, and the yellow ones were loaded with butter. The crispness was pretty good, and the taste was good as well, with a lot of butter mixed in with the usual popcorn flavor. A pretty good bagged popcorn.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice buttery smell. Wow.
From the package: “De Puerto Rico” ... “Ingredients: Corn, Canola Oil, Artificial Flavor, Artifical Color, Sugar, Salt, May contain yellow #5 and #6.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Puerto Rico (7 reviews)
- Popcorn (570 snacks)
- Butter Snacks (90 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published November 2008.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road