Lisa Lara Gourmet S'more Delicious Gourmet Popcorn
Taste test: When I bought this bag of popcorn, I was attracted to the idea of a popcorn that was flavored to taste like s'mores. I opened it and started grabbing some pieces to discover that was actually way better than that — it was more like s'mores made with popcorn, as it contained roundish kernels of caramel corn, held together into clusters by bars of chocolate, drizzles of chocolate and graham crackers. That's two-third of the essentials of a s'more! Unfortunately, they were also held together by a sugary white drizzle that didn't taste like marshmallows.
The result was a very tasty mix of great things, but the lack of marshmallow did cause it to miss the s'mores flavor target a bit. The coated kernels had great feel, with crisp, soft interiors, and the chocolate, graham crackers and frosting worked together well. If Lisa Lara could have figured out a way to make that white frosting taste like marshmallow, they could have really had it all here.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: I can smell the chocolate and graham crackers, but the sugary stuff didn't seem at all marshmallowy.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: The Hampton Popcorn Company
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road