Taste test: The nearly cube-shaped box contained a foil bag with many clever slogans printed on it, and the bag was filled most of the way with popcorn coated fairly heavily in a dark chocolate color.
The color was so dark that it contrasted heavily with the uncovered white areas of the popcorn. The popcorn was quite tasty, and the crispness of most kernels was good. A minority of kernels had a mushier texture, but I still ate my way through the smallish bag pretty quickly.
Shop: Buy Lesser Evil popcorn at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a dark chocolate smell.
From the package: “Sinfully Better” ... “Gourmet Chunks of Cocoa Kettle Corn” ... “Santa approved” ... “A Stocking Stuffer for the Naughty and Nice” ... “Dolphin Safe” ... “County Fair Approved” ... “As eaten while watching” ... “We support America's right to healthy snacking”
Online store: Buy Lesser Evil popcorn at Amazon #ad
Company: LesserEvil Brand Snack Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Building 19. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road