Taste test: The nearly cube-shaped box contained a foil bag with many clever slogans printed on it, and the bag was filled most of the way with popcorn coated fairly heavily in a dark chocolate color.
The color was so dark that it contrasted heavily with the uncovered white areas of the popcorn. The popcorn was quite tasty, and the crispness of most kernels was good. A minority of kernels had a mushier texture, but I still ate my way through the smallish bag pretty quickly.
Shop: Buy Lesser Evil popcorn at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a dark chocolate smell.
From the package: “Sinfully Better” ... “Gourmet Chunks of Cocoa Kettle Corn” ... “Santa approved” ... “A Stocking Stuffer for the Naughty and Nice” ... “Dolphin Safe” ... “County Fair Approved” ... “As eaten while watching” ... “We support America's right to healthy snacking”
Online store: Buy Lesser Evil popcorn at Amazon #ad
Company: LesserEvil Brand Snack Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Building 19. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road