Rockin' the Corn Lemmy Curry
Taste test: The bag contained kernels of various sizes, with some parts of the surfaces bright white, while others were quite yellow with some fine brownish seasoning bits.
We crunched in to find a mild crunch and a whole lot of tasty curry, with a slight heat at first that grew into a middling heat that combined with the flavoring for a very enjoyable, lingering burn. Very nice.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong curry smell. Nice.
From the package: “For the love of making popcorn” ... “Made fresh from scratch at The Patch”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Nature's Food Patch
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Nature's Food Patch, Clearwater, Florida. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road