Rockin' the Corn Lemmy Curry
Taste test: The bag contained kernels of various sizes, with some parts of the surfaces bright white, while others were quite yellow with some fine brownish seasoning bits.
We crunched in to find a mild crunch and a whole lot of tasty curry, with a slight heat at first that grew into a middling heat that combined with the flavoring for a very enjoyable, lingering burn. Very nice.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong curry smell. Nice.
From the package: “For the love of making popcorn” ... “Made fresh from scratch at The Patch”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Nature's Food Patch
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Nature's Food Patch, Clearwater, Florida. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road