Larry the Cable Guy Caramel & Peanuts Country Corn
Taste test: This bag contains contained large, round kernels with a generous coating of caramel. The picture on the bag showed peanuts stuck to the kernels, but try as we might, we could not find any actual peanuts stuck to the kernels in the bag.
We crunched into find that it was good caramel corn, with a soft, crisp feel and plenty of caramel, with even maybe a hint of peanut in the taste. However, where were the peanuts? Not in this bag.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Cracker Jacks.
From the package: “That's tasty right there”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Barrel o' Fun Snack Food Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road