Lance Movie Theater Butter Popcorn
Taste test: We've eaten many kinds of bagged popcorn, but few make such an ambitious claim as this one of being like the best of all kinds of popcorn, the kind that we overpay for huge tubs of at the movie theater.
That's a lot to live up to, but this popcorn from Lance passed the test. The kernels were crisp, salty and buttery, and practically everyone who tried it said that it really did taste like movie theater popcorn. Great stuff!
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like actual movie theater popcorn. Great
From the package: “Made With Real Butter” ... “Popcorn shown larger than actual size” ... “Light and airy popcorn coated in real butter creates the movie theater experience that you have enjoyed for years.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
- Walkers Bugles Southern Style BBQ
- Lemarié Pâtissier Mini Pancakes
- Hwa Yuan Potato Chips Himalayan Pink Salt
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road