Lance Movie Theater Butter Popcorn
Taste test: We've eaten many kinds of bagged popcorn, but few make such an ambitious claim as this one of being like the best of all kinds of popcorn, the kind that we overpay for huge tubs of at the movie theater.
That's a lot to live up to, but this popcorn from Lance passed the test. The kernels were crisp, salty and buttery, and practically everyone who tried it said that it really did taste like movie theater popcorn. Great stuff!
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like actual movie theater popcorn. Great
From the package: “Made With Real Butter” ... “Popcorn shown larger than actual size” ... “Light and airy popcorn coated in real butter creates the movie theater experience that you have enjoyed for years.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published May 2009.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road