Lakota Honey Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn had a fairly thick coating of a slightly yellowish glaze.
Some of the kernels were stuck together in groups of anywhere from two to four kernels, but most of the kernels were individual pieces. The kernels were crisp and tasted good, with mostly just a sugary taste to go along with the taste of the popcorn, but there was a hint of honey as well. Our tasters liked it.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells sort of like kettle corn.
From the package: “Native American Original” ... “From the Harvest of the Lower Brule Sioux Tribe”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Lakota Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Kerstin and Brian at National Museum of the American Indian, Battery Park, NYC. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road