Lakota Honey Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn had a fairly thick coating of a slightly yellowish glaze.
Some of the kernels were stuck together in groups of anywhere from two to four kernels, but most of the kernels were individual pieces. The kernels were crisp and tasted good, with mostly just a sugary taste to go along with the taste of the popcorn, but there was a hint of honey as well. Our tasters liked it.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells sort of like kettle corn.
From the package: “Native American Original” ... “From the Harvest of the Lower Brule Sioux Tribe”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Lakota Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Kerstin and Brian at National Museum of the American Indian, Battery Park, NYC. Review published June 2009.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road