Kukuruza Gourmet Popcorn Spiced Dark Chocolate
Taste test: This small bag was filled all the way with round popcorn kernels coated in caramel and then sprinkled with dark chocolate.
The chocolate level varied vastly from one kernel to the next, as most had a little, some had none at all, and others were nearly coated in it. Most of the kernels were individual pieces, but some were stuck together by the chocolate in clusters of as many as five. When I first crunched in, all I tasted was lots of caramel and dark chocolate, but as ate more (hard to resist) the "spiced" aspect of the flavor began to kick in, as there was a mild amount of heat that did spice things up a bit. The heat wasn't all that impressive, but it did grow as I ate more and more popcorn, adding some interest to this popcorn mix.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice caramel and chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Kukuruza Gourmet Popcorn
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1062 snacks)
- Popcorn (570 snacks)
- Caramel Corn (126 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
This snack was discovered by Bev. Review published March 2011.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road