Kukuruza Gourmet Popcorn Cranberry Granola
Taste test: This small bag contained a mix of popcorn that included caramel-coated popcorn kernels, bits of cranberry, almonds and other granola items stuck to some of the kernels.
The kernels were crisp and sweet, with plenty of caramel, plus the cranberry and nuts added a much different taste than any other caramel corn we've tried. Very good!
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet fruity caramel corn smell.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Kukuruza Gourmet Popcorn
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Bev. Review published March 2011.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road