Kukuruza Gourmet Popcorn Cranberry Granola
Taste test: This small bag contained a mix of popcorn that included caramel-coated popcorn kernels, bits of cranberry, almonds and other granola items stuck to some of the kernels.
The kernels were crisp and sweet, with plenty of caramel, plus the cranberry and nuts added a much different taste than any other caramel corn we've tried. Very good!
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet fruity caramel corn smell.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Kukuruza Gourmet Popcorn
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Bev. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road