Kookamunga Crunch Cranberry Kettle Corn
Taste test: This bag contained fairly large, roundish popcorn kernels with areas of yellowish sugar visible, plus lots of small, purplish red chunks of cranberry.
We crunched in to find a somewhat mushy feel on most kernels, with a very tasty combination of sugar, cranberry and corn. We couldn't notice much in the way of salt. They did not deliver the much-craved kettle corn texture, nor even a crunchier caramel corn-like texture, but the flavor combination was not a common one, and it tasted quite good.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet cranberry smell.
From the package: “Gourmet Kettle Corn with cranberries is undeniably delicious, and made with the finest all natural ingredients! Sweet and salty kettle corn combined with tangy cranberries makes for a great snack any time of the day. You'll be hooked!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published September 2013.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road