Kookamunga Crunch Clusters Of Fun
Taste test: We loved the name of this popcorn-and-nuts mix, but it consisted mostly of individual kernels of sugar-coated popcorn, though there were also some stuck-together clusters of kernels, plus some almonds and pecans.
We crunched in to find that the popcorn was coated in lots and lots of sugar. It was much harder to find almonds and pecans (there weren't as many as the pictured showed), but when we did find some, the Kookamunga folks had been equally generous in coating those in sugar. As we got farther into the bag, there was a higher density of nuts. As for the popcorn, there was enough sugar on the kernels to give them pretty good crunch and fairly sweet taste that kind of overshadowed the popcorn inside. Overall, pretty good.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a butter toffee popcorn smell.
From the package: “Almonds, pecans & gourmet popcorn covered in a sweet glaze” ... “Clusters Of Fun is made by mixing freshly popped popcorn and delicious almonds and pecans in a sweet buttery glaze.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road