Kookamunga Crunch Apple Cinnamon Kettle Corn
Taste test: This popcorn looked a lot like caramel corn at first, with a golden color, but a closer look revealed small bits of apple stuck to some of the kernels. The kernels were all individual; none were stuck together. It was hard to tell from looking whether this was kettle corn or coated popcorn, as some of the kernels appeared to have just the slightest amount of sugar, while others were more heavily coated in sugary stuff.
I crunched in to find that it was maybe a combination of both, as if they took kettle corn and then added small bits of cinnamon-enhanced apple. The texture varied from somewhat crisp to somewhat mushy, maybe depending on how much of the apple had been added to any given kernel. More crispness would have definitely helped, but the apple and cinnamon taste was quite nice, so this pretty good. It got lots of thumbs-ups from our snackers.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like apple sauce.
From the package: “100% Natural Made With Real Fruit” ... “Gourmet Kettle Corn with apple and cinnamon is simply irresistible, and made with the finest all natural ingredients! Sweet and salty kettle corn is mixed with a combination of apples and cinnamon, creating irresistible treat. You'll be hooked!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road