Kookamunga Crunch Nutty Caramel
Taste test: This zippered bag contained fairly round popcorn kernels covered with a generous supply of caramel, plus quite a few peanuts.
We crunched in to find that the popcorn was soft, crisp and light and the caramel quite delicious. Sugar ruboff onto the fingers was minimal. Our snackers were extremely positive about these, singing the praises of the taste and texture as they enjoyed these while drinking some beers. Some of the best!
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice sweet mix of caramel and peanuts.
From the package: “Kookamunga Crunch Nutty Caramel Corn is made with only the finest all natural ingredients. Freshly popped popcorn and salty peanuts are mixed with golden caramel made with real butter. You'll be hooked! This scrumptious treat in the resealable pouch is the perfect on-the-go snack.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published July 2013.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road