King of Pop Honey Mustard Handcrafted Gourmet Popcorn
Taste test: This bag contained fairly large kernels with a bright yellow color on many areas of their surfaces.
I crunched in to find a pretty good crispness and lots of sweet mustard flavor. It wasn't a sharp mustard, but it worked pretty well with the middling amount of honey/sugar. Some of the kernels had noticeably more sugar than the others, and they were a bit crunchier, with more of a kettle corn texture, plus more sweetness. Very good!
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild sweet mustard smell. The honey and mustard were stronger than the popcorn.
From the package: “Bold, original, delicious popcorn — that's what KingOfPop.com is all about. Every day, we handcraft batches of our popcorn using only the finest ingredients to bring you an irresistible snack with a freshness you can taste.” ... “Non-GMO Corn” ... “No Added Preservatives” ... “Zero Trans Fat” ... “Whole Grain”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road