King of Pop Cinnamon Brown Sugar Kettle Corn
Taste test: This small bag was filled nearly to the top with kernels in a variety of sizes, featuring lots of sugary and brownish spots.
We crunched in to find a nice crispness and good sweetness, with a light hint of cinnamon. Unlike most kettle corns that bring a mix of salt into the sugary flavor, this one didn't have much in the way of salt that we could notice.
We shared it around among some hungry snackers after they ran up and down some hills, and everyone who tried it quickly became a fan. One of those snackers was youngster Tommy, who initially had no interest in even trying a kernel, but once he did, it brought a smile to his face. He came back several times to ask for more.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mild cinnamon sugar smell.
From the package: “Bold, original, delicious popcorn — that's what KingOfPop.com is all about. Every day, we handcraft batches of our popcorn using only the finest ingredients to bring you an irresistible snack with a freshness you can taste.” ... “Non-GMO Corn” ... “No Added Preservatives” ... “Zero Trans Fat” ... “Whole Grain”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published December 2014.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road