Kettle Boys Hand Popped Kettle Corn
Taste test: This large bag of kettle corn was filled to the top.
The taste of the pieces was quite good, generally more sweet than salty, with a good helping of sweetness but not an overwhelming one. Most of the pieces were crisp and had a nice texture, just great to bite into, but some of them were just mushy upon biting in, not a good texture. We couldn't find a way to tell which pieces would be good without biting in, so the mushy pieces definitely detracted from the otherwise great experience.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice fresh sweet kettle corn smell.
From the package: “From coast to coast we pop the most!” ... “Ingredients: Corn, corn oil, sugar, salt.” ... “Due to the hand popped nature of this product, ingredients and nutrition values can and will vary.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Kettle Boys
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Larry (whose sister has chickens). Review published July 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road