Kettle Popcorn Sriracha
Taste test: This bag was filled nearly to the top with large kernels covered in light orange-colored seasoning, plus some black spots here and there. The seasoning was remarkably even from kernel to kernel.
We crunched in to find a soft feel and pretty good crispness, with quite a strong kick of heat. The flavor seemed a bit peppery on the first bite, and it just grew from there, with definitely a strong hint of actual sriracha sauce, including lots of peppers and garlic. The heat might not have you running desperately for water, but it really was quite hot, as well as very tasty. Impressive!
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like the space, but way, way, way milder.
From the package: “Who said we have to stick to potatoes? Awesome flavor is king around here, and we're not afraid to try something different in pursuit of superior taste. Kettle Brand Popcorn is like lifting the lid off your mother's cast iron skillet (when she isn't looking) and grabbing a handful of fluffy popped kernels.” ... “Everything you love about the hot sauce, on a perfectly popped popcorn kernel. The combination of chili, garlic, and vinegar creates the authentic taste of the real deal.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road