Kettle Popcorn Sriracha
Taste test: This bag was filled nearly to the top with large kernels covered in light orange-colored seasoning, plus some black spots here and there. The seasoning was remarkably even from kernel to kernel.
We crunched in to find a soft feel and pretty good crispness, with quite a strong kick of heat. The flavor seemed a bit peppery on the first bite, and it just grew from there, with definitely a strong hint of actual sriracha sauce, including lots of peppers and garlic. The heat might not have you running desperately for water, but it really was quite hot, as well as very tasty. Impressive!
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like the space, but way, way, way milder.
From the package: “Who said we have to stick to potatoes? Awesome flavor is king around here, and we're not afraid to try something different in pursuit of superior taste. Kettle Brand Popcorn is like lifting the lid off your mother's cast iron skillet (when she isn't looking) and grabbing a handful of fluffy popped kernels.” ... “Everything you love about the hot sauce, on a perfectly popped popcorn kernel. The combination of chili, garlic, and vinegar creates the authentic taste of the real deal.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (84 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1063 snacks)
- Popcorn (570 snacks)
- Sriracha Snacks (32 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road