Kernel Encore Gourmet Popcorn PB&J Grape
Taste test: This bag of popcorn combined two varieties of sugar coated kernels, with about half being a grape jelly flavor and the other half sugar peanut butter.
We previously tried a similar combination from Ozark Mountain Popcorn which unfortunately didn't taste anything like a PB&J sandwich. In this case, the grape kernels really did taste like grape jelly, and the peanut butter ones were sweet but still very peanut buttery. And when we tried eating both kernels at the same time, it really did taste like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Impressive.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Definitely a grape jelly smell, with some peanut butter too.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Kernel Encore of Orlando
Categories for this snack:
- Popcorn (569 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Sandwiches (285 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published August 2008.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road