Kernel Encore Gourmet Popcorn PB&J Grape
Taste test: This bag of popcorn combined two varieties of sugar coated kernels, with about half being a grape jelly flavor and the other half sugar peanut butter.
We previously tried a similar combination from Ozark Mountain Popcorn which unfortunately didn't taste anything like a PB&J sandwich. In this case, the grape kernels really did taste like grape jelly, and the peanut butter ones were sweet but still very peanut buttery. And when we tried eating both kernels at the same time, it really did taste like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Impressive.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Definitely a grape jelly smell, with some peanut butter too.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Kernel Encore of Orlando
Categories for this snack:
- Popcorn (562 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (423 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (339 snacks)
- Sandwiches (268 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road