Kernel Encore Gourmet Popcorn Triple Chocolate Dipped Caramel
Taste test: This bag contained three different kinds of popcorn, as the caramel corn was coated with either white chocolate, milk chocolate or dark chocolate, depending on which kernel that we grabbed.
Very few of the kernels were stuck together, which was nice. The chocolate coating was not a glaze, as it had more of a chocolate bar-like feel to it. The inner popcorn seemed reasonably crisp. The taste was very good, but it seemed to be more of a caramel taste than chocolate in most cases. The tastes of the white, milk and dark chocolate varieties were slightly different, but not as different as we expected. A pretty good sweet popcorn treat.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a mild caramel and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Reclosable Bag Locks in Freshness”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Kernel Encore of Orlando
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road