Kernel Encore Gourmet Popcorn Sticky Buns
Taste test: This popcorn was heavily coated with what seemed to be two separate sugary layers.
The thicker, inner layer was slightly yellowish and fairly solid, and the outer layer was more of a powdery sugar. There was a very nice sensation upon biting in, as the coatings crumbled instantly and then the inside felt soft. The taste was very sweet, kind of remotely like a very sweet sticky bun, and many of our tasters returned to the bag for additional handfuls.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet smell.
From the package: “The Best Popcorn Starts With The Kernel!” ... “We select the finest ingredients and use great care in bringing the best tasting snack to you. Experience the old-time charm and tradition of handmade popcorn with a 21st Century flair.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Kernel Encore of Orlando
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road