Kernel Encore Gourmet Popcorn Sticky Buns
Taste test: This popcorn was heavily coated with what seemed to be two separate sugary layers.
The thicker, inner layer was slightly yellowish and fairly solid, and the outer layer was more of a powdery sugar. There was a very nice sensation upon biting in, as the coatings crumbled instantly and then the inside felt soft. The taste was very sweet, kind of remotely like a very sweet sticky bun, and many of our tasters returned to the bag for additional handfuls.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet smell.
From the package: “The Best Popcorn Starts With The Kernel!” ... “We select the finest ingredients and use great care in bringing the best tasting snack to you. Experience the old-time charm and tradition of handmade popcorn with a 21st Century flair.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Kernel Encore of Orlando
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published January 2009.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road