Kernel Encore Gourmet Popcorn Salt & Vinegar
Taste test: We've had lots of salt and vinegar chips, but this was a new flavor for us as far as popcorn goes.
The first few kernels that I tried were quite vinegary, but they were lacking in crispness, as the kernels had a somewhat mushy feel. As we ate more pieces, the mushiness remained, but we found that the level of vinegar varied from one piece to the next, with many having very little vinegar. Oddly, there were small spots of purple on a few of the kernels.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild but nice vinegar smell.
From the package: “Reclosable Bag Locks in Freshness"
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Kernel Encore of Orlando
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published October 2008.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road