Kernel Encore Gourmet Popcorn Salsa con Queso
Taste test: This popcorn had an orange seasoning powder on it, with a taste that combined cheese and something similar to taco powder for a very good flavor with a mild heat.
The taste wasn't quite salsa, but it was far better than just mixing cheese with taco powder. The crispness of the kernels was about average. Our tasters generally had very positive reactions to this variety.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like most orange cheese popcorns.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Kernel Encore of Orlando
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road