Kernel Encore Gourmet Popcorn Salsa con Queso
Taste test: This popcorn had an orange seasoning powder on it, with a taste that combined cheese and something similar to taco powder for a very good flavor with a mild heat.
The taste wasn't quite salsa, but it was far better than just mixing cheese with taco powder. The crispness of the kernels was about average. Our tasters generally had very positive reactions to this variety.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like most orange cheese popcorns.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Kernel Encore of Orlando
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published January 2009.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road