Kernel Encore Gourmet Popcorn Mint Chocolate Chip
Taste test: Mint chocolate chip is my favorite ice cream flavor, so when I found out that the same flavor existed in popcorn form, I knew that I had to try it.
This popcorn had an unevenly applied light brown coating, slightly sticky on the fingertips, and upon biting in, there was a nice mild chocolate flavor with some peppermint mixed in. The taste was quite nice. It was definitely a less intense flavor than actual mint chocolate chip ice cream, but otherwise the flavor was spot-on. Good stuff, it was hard to stop going back to the bag for additional kernels.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: At first, just a caramel corn smell. On second whiff, I could smell some chocolate and maybe a hint of mint.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Kernel Encore of Orlando
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published August 2008.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road