Kernel Encore Gourmet Popcorn House
Taste test: This sugar-coated popcorn was a bit of a mystery, as it looked generally like caramel corn from the outside but had the mysterious label of "House" on the bag.
Once our tasters crunched in, they were very impressed with the good crispness, nice crunch and very tasty flavor. It's hard to know for sure what it was (as there were no ingredients listed on the bag), but it seemed like maybe they took a cheese-coated popcorn and then coated it with caramel. Regardless of how Kernel Encore did it, they did it well, and our tasters quickly crunched through the whole bag.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, and definitely there was more to it than just the smell of caramel.
From the package: “The Best Popcorn Starts With The Kernel!” ... “We select the finest ingredients and use great care in bringing the best tasting snack to you. Experience the old-time charm and tradition of handmade popcorn with a 21st Century flair.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Kernel Encore of Orlando
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published November 2008.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road