Kernel Encore Gourmet Popcorn Hot & Zesty
Taste test: This popcorn had an orange/reddish flavor powder spread generously onto it, and it took just one bite to decide that it was a very tasty seasoning indeed.
It was a hot cheese seasoning, not super-hot, but nonetheless with a fairly impressive kick. Some of the kernels were a bit mushy, others fairly crisp, so a crisper popcorn would have made this even better, but still this was a very good hot cheese popcorn.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice spicy cheese smell.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Kernel Encore of Orlando
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published August 2008.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road